Missiletech

Default Second Generation American

Hi, my name is Ronald Thomas. I was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio, USA in 1950. Unfortunately, for me I realized too late in life how important it is to know one's family history.

My Grandmother Annie Rapley was born 14 November 1894 (one of 11 children) and in 1920 supposedly lived in Jubilee Cottage, Burrow Hill, Chobham Surrey, England. This information is from her Alien Free Information 22 September 1920. It is my understanding that she was the only one of her family to come to the United States. I have gotten bits and pieces of information but am hoping this new information will get me closer to the correct information.

I am interested in doing this for my children as so much has been lost over the years and our children do not know who we really are. Thanks.
    Last edited by Missiletech; 17-09-2011 at 2:24 PM. Reason: grammer

Missiletech

Default Thank You

Graham, Thank you for the heads up. I have not managed to go through all of the forums. But will certainly be headed in the right direction. Take care.

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by notanotherminer View Post
    Hi Missiletech and welcome to Brit-Gen

You'll find everyone here very friendly and helpful so I'm sure if you post details of your ancestors in the relevant forums you'll receive a warm response.

This particular part of the forum is only really for saying a quick "hello" but if you could put your Grandmother's details in a separate post, possibly in our Surrey Forum (you'll find it here), I'm sure our members will be happy to take a look and see what they can find.