Lesley Ann

Default Hi from Sunshine Coast Australia

Hi! My name is Lesley Ann Edwards from Aussie and I have been tracing my Dad's side for the approx 3 - 4 yrs. sadly my Dad passed away a few weeks ago aged 81 yrs, and in his honour I continue to search for elusive ancestors.
    I am 49 yrs old (turning 50 in Nov) and married with 2 sons and 1 daughter. I enjoy music, craft, walking, reading, writing,and of course family tree!
    I am currently looking for Bradley family from Birmingham ENG and also Evans family from Wednesfield, Wolverhampton Staffs ENG and Evans from Welshpool WALES,. I seem to have hit a few brick walls. I have found Evans family on census. I am not a paying member of ancestry sites, but have some success posting messages. I have been lucky enough to find many distant cousins in Australia and hope to find some overseas - that would be great!
    I am also awating to hear from a lady who is looking up records on my Egan family in Dublin - hopefully something exciting will be found!
    Hope something more wil turn up on my family!
    Lesley Ann

glynisaddy

Red face

hi lesley ann
    a warm welcome to the brit-gen forum
    glynis

Name well known on Brit-Gen

Hi Lesley, condolences on your loss, I hope you have success in finding your Fathers Family & any others,(Maternal) who still elude you.

Here you'll find members with fresh ideas & Knowledge to help you. Good hunting.
    Happy Families
    Wendy
    Count your Blessings, they'll all add up in the end.

Lesley Ann

Default Thanks from Lesley Ann

Quote Originally Posted by Bo Peep View Post
    Hello Lesley Ann and welcome to the Brit-Gen forum. It is great that you have joined our community, and I hope we can help with your research queries.
    Hi there Pam!
    Many thanks for the warm welcome. I am always on the look out for new sites and stumbled upon this one purely by accident and it looks like a great site. Hope that someone can be of assistance soon
    thanks again
    Lesley Ann

Lesley Ann

Quote Originally Posted by glynisaddy View Post
    hi lesley ann
    a warm welcome to the brit-gen forum
    glynis
    Hi Glynis!
    Many thanks for the warm welcome and hope that I can knock down a few more brick walls!
    Lesley Ann

Lesley Ann

Quote Originally Posted by Waitabit View Post
    Hi Lesley, condolences on your loss, I hope you have success in finding your Fathers Family & any others,(Maternal) who still elude you.

Here you'll find members with fresh ideas & Knowledge to help you. Good hunting.
    Hi there!
    thanks for the welcome and also the condolences....it is very hard and will take a long time to sink in. I hope that I will find more elusive ancestors very soon and some fresh ideas My husband is an ex Sth Aussie!
    Cheers from Caloundra
    Lesley Ann