Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Auntyjan

Default Thankyou

Thankyou for that amazingly impressive list of forums...how do you normally get to them...just click forums? Or type Derbyshire(for example) into the search bar? Everybody seems very friendly and helpful around here...it just looks so quiet and peaceful when you first arrive that you can't imagine all the conversations on all those threads...certainly looks interesting

Coromandel

Quote Originally Posted by Auntyjan View Post
    Thankyou for that amazingly impressive list of forums...how do you normally get to them...just click forums?
    Sorry, I meant to say that in my original message! Yes, click on 'Forum' at the very top of the page to get to that list.

The search tool is very useful too, for finding old threads. As well as the on-site search tool you can just use Google. The whole forum is regularly trawled by spiders from Google etc., so even very new forum threads can be found by Google: sometimes it is scary how quickly that happens!

Auntyjan

Yes the internet and google are amazingly powerful...and a little scary. But that's how I came to be here after googling Hopkinson I came to Robert's thread and discovered a common interest and a distant cousin and a new(to me) website which I'm sure will prove very helpful.

Debo

It has taken me quite a while to settle in, but in 6 months you will be a pro, with all the help you get from the people here. i often go to search, at the top, its quicker and easier, and the kind and patient moderators will help you out.debo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12