Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ANDERTON

popsit

Default ANDERTON

Hello all,

This email is to thank you all very much for your time taken to answer my query. I especially want to thank "strawberrymivvy" as she/he (havent been to the competition yet lol) as it was suggested if I had not had the thought that Orrell was not my Sarah's maiden name but rather the place she came from. Well what do you know, it turned out this was good advice as it has turned out that Sarah's maiden name was Allan. How about that, its a real buzz for the week. No wonder I couldnt find any marriages for her and Joseph. I am away now to look at the competition. I will say I think "strawberrymivvy" is a she as it is to girlie for a male (gee I hope I dont regret saying that). Thank you

popsit/NZ

popsit

oh dear Ive put my foot in it again, many apologies for thinking you were a she. I am just on my way to looking for you in the competition. Im sure you are still a nice person.

popsit/NZ

strawberrymivvy

You're OK, I am indeed a she, Julie is the name!

Strawberry was the name of the road in the UK I lived on, and Mivvy just seemed a logical addition to the name! I use that name on all sorts of forums...

I'm so pleased you managed to track down your Sarah, you've inspired me to do a bit more research myself. We moved house 3 weeks ago then had family from the UK staying, so with the packing beforehand it's been almost 6 weeks since I've touched my tree.

Congrats again

Julie

popsit

Default Anderton

Thank you for your email

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12