Colin Rowledge

Default Is the system playing games?

Early today, I was on the site, but had to leave so I shut it down When I returned and went back in I logged inand set up a tread on General Family History Queries. It was a long thread and when I finished, went to review it but was told by V-bulletin that I wasn't logged.

Logged in again, but of course that message is lost for ever. What happened?

Hi Colin
    Not sure if it was down, I have been on and out all day, but never log out so I am automatically logged in on my return.

A tip for when you are planning to post a long message is to type it in a word processor and copy it into the forum.

Colin Rowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Wilson View Post
    Hi Colin
    Not sure if it was down, I have been on and out all day, but never log out so I am automatically logged in on my return.
    Actually, Neil, I hadn't logged out, just closed the site and shut down the computer. It was when I came back, swithed on the computer, got the B-G site which was totally different from what was on the 1st time and requested me to log in. Did so and got what was previously what I had viewed in the years gone by.

I'll try and remember the other tip you've suggested