Knowledgeable and helpful

Default Deleting private messages

I feel a real fool for asking this question and it is early in the morning but.....how do I delete selected private messages from my IN BOX without deleting the lot as in "Empty Folder"?

I have a message waiting for me but I cannot gain access until I delete something. I do not want to delete everything at this time.

Do I print off what I want to keep then delete the lot?

Before the big upgrade I knew what to do but has it all changed!!!!

Sorry!!!!!

Muddled Marj.
    Last edited by Dargie; 01-12-2010 at 9:23 PM. Reason: tried to fix the two "from" but couldn't!

put a tick in the box on the right of the message to be deleted, at the bottom of the messages, there is a Selected Messages and the number you have ticked. click on this and you are given the option to delete, download etc.

Thank you Neil ........so simple!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dargie View Post
    Thank you Neil ........so simple!!
    But impossible to see until someone else tells you, I know I have done exactly the same. How I wish I were computer literate
    Sadly, our dear friend Ann (alias Ladkyis) passed away on Thursday, 26th. December, 2019.
    Footprints on the sands of time

Thank you Ladkyis for you encouragment! Yes, computer literate would be very nice but hey... maybe we are very good at other things!!

BeeE586

Everybody is good at something, Dargie, we are all different and have different priorities.

Eileen