Thread: New idea's..

RosieM

Default New idea's..

Hi..
    Ive used the site before..but am not very savvy when it comes to asking the right questions from the right people lol. So, can anyone tell me if its possible to find out about births/marriages pre 1837 on here and where would I post such a querie? I do have a thread running but not sure if that is where I ask a new question or different slant on info I thought I knew? Any feed back most welcome..Thanks RosieM

Jan1954

Hello Rosie,

Have a look at the Brit-Gen Help Pages - and especially those that cover the Parish Records.

Brick wall demolition expert!

Quote Originally Posted by RosieM View Post
    Hi..
    I do have a thread running but not sure if that is where I ask a new question or different slant on info I thought I knew? Any feed back most welcome..Thanks RosieM
    If the question is about a person that you are already researching on a thread, then just pop the question onto that thread. It's not a good idea to start a new thread about the same person.

RosieM

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jan1954 View Post
    Hello Rosie,

Have a look at the Brit-Gen Help Pages - and especially those that cover the Parish Records.
    Thank you Jan. i will have a look. Would you know which county Doncaster came under years ago? I think Yorks? But could be wrong

RosieM

Default Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by AdeleE View Post
    If the question is about a person that you are already researching on a thread, then just pop the question onto that thread. It's not a good idea to start a new thread about the same person.
    Ok. Thank You.

Jan1954

Quote Originally Posted by RosieM View Post
    Would you know which county Doncaster came under years ago? I think Yorks? But could be wrong
    Still in Yorkshire - specifically, the West Riding of Yorkshire.