Loves to help with queries

Default All Saints Parish Church Nailstone

Does anyone have please the Parish Records for All Saints Church Nailstone I would like to find out if there are any Allens buried there I know 2 are George and Frances Allen in the 1930s but wonder if there maybe some more
    Thank you Sue

leicparreg

Sue

Hello. I have transcribed the parish registers of Nailstone CMB 1680-1910. I can tell you there are at least 25 Allens from 1725 through 1910. Could luck with your research.

Cheers, Jen

leicparreg

Did you find what u were looking for in Nailstone??

The Tank

Hello leicparreg

I too am looking for Nailstone burial details, could you post you web address or pm it to me especially if you also have nearby Whitwick, Heather and Sapcote. I've tried the usual search engines but can't seem to find it.

Cheers

leicparreg

Hi Tank

The web address is Leicestershire.webs.com. (put www. in front) I have Nailstone CHR, Marr, and BURI. I also have Heather. Whitwick St. George is being indexed now. Let me know if you find it. Email with any questions you may have.
    Cheers, Jen
    Last edited by Jan1954; 28-03-2011 at 5:45 AM. Reason: Commercial url deleted - please read AUP

The Tank

Many thanks both.

Jen. Are there any plans for the main church in Whitwick - St John's? Although having seen the fiched copies in the records office they won't make easy transcibing.

Cheers

leicparreg

Yes. St George is being read at present. St johns is much larger but will be started after st george is complete.