isabeldunbar

Default finding my roots

I am just starting to learn about my family. I am the youngest of 5 kids and my Grandparents came form Scotland. My Grandmother from Gardenstown and my Grandfather from Aberdeenshire I have been intersted in where I come from for a long time but have not had a computer of my own or the knowledge of where to start. I am hoping to find infromation on the Cowe, Dunbar and Wisman families. What I do have are some names and dates so if anyone can help it would be great. I went to the Highland Games near where I live today and it got me thinking about finding my roots.
    Isabel Dunbar

Geoffers

Welcome to the B-G forums Isabel.

Do get comfy and have a good long browse around the many forums here. When you're ready, post a question or two and we'll see what we can do to help.

There are several moderators and many exeprienced members around who can help if you get stuck with using the forums

Good luck with your research.

Allanah

Good luck Isabell
    Nice to see some one young starting their family tree. Ask your parents, Grand parents, Aunts, Uncles, questions and keep track of what they tell you. It will be worth it in the end.

Allanah