defadog

Default Browns - London area circa 1820

Trying to trace the history of a Samuel William Brown, christened Waltham Abbey, Essex 5 Sep 1819 (born 9 August 1819 to John and Sarah Brown : other children were Sarah, John, Charles and Mary Ann. I am searching for a Samuel William Brown who turned up in Australia in c1837 - how, when and why he ended up in Australia can not be located - hence, am now trying to trace all "Samuel William Browns" I can find who were born around the London area (and surrounding counties) for the years 1815 to 1826. In Australia, he always used his full name ie "Samuel William Brown", so at this stage am concentrating on the those using the full name.
    I know that he was not the Samuel William Brown born 1821 to William Brown and Adelaide Hucks. I am aware of the Samuel Brown transported on the Emma Eugenia in 1837.
    If anyone is aware of any other "SWB's" around this timing, will be pleased to hear from you...

Name well known on Brit-Gen

Defadog has another thread on Samuel William BROWN on the Brickwalls forum. If you can help, please reply on the other thread. To avoid duplication I have closed this thread.