I am trying to find the parents and siblings of Thomas Greenow who died in Michaelchurch Eskley, Herefordshire in Dec 1796. He married Jane Farr in Peterchurch 11 Jan 1745; she died in Llanigon, Breconshire Oct 1776. Their children were all baptised in Llanigon: Ann (1746), Elizabeth (1749), Thomas (1751; married Rachel Lewis), Jane (1754; married John George), Peter (1756, died 1757), James (1759; married Sarah Jones), Elinor (1762), and Peter (1769).
Thomas Greenow bequeathed Blaendigedi farm in Llanigon to son Thomas and Tantereask in Newton, Clodock, Herefordshire to son Peter in his will.
I believe Thomas may be the brother of Peter Greenow who died in Newton, Clodock Feb 1756. He leaves a will mentioning a wife Anne, an uncle Richard Greenow, a brother Thomas Greenow, and sisters Elizabeth Jones and Anne Howells. There is a marriage for a Peter Greenow to an Ann Farr at Peterchurch 5 Jun 1742.
I would appreciate hearing from anyone who may have additional information on this Thomas or Peter Greenow.