Knowledgeable and helpful

Default SANDERS - Ellacombe, Torquay

My great-grandparents, Frederick Sanders (1862) and Mary Ann Raymond (1864), married in Newton Abbot on 22 April 1883. With their children Frederick James (1883), James Henry (1885), George William (1891), Eveline Bessie (1893), Amy Jane (1896), Winifred Maud (1899) and Mabel Susan (1903) they settled in Ellacombe, Torquay.

I knew of my direct descent but, when I started, had absolutely no idea of the extended family. I have managed to extract a range of material from available on-line records and would now like to hear from anyone with any of the above named in their tree to confirm and complete my research. Hopefully this will then put some foliage on a very bare branch.

I realise that I am asking for information that could lead to the identification of living persons. Should that be the case, please PM me.

mumma.mia

Hi
    Have just found this post which contains some familar names. I am researching my family tree and my great grandmother is Amy Jane Sanders, born in 1895 in torquay and died in October 1945, I am sure it must be the same person as the other names tally. Hope you are still online and hope to hear from you.

Knowledgeable and helpful

Hi, I'm still here. How can I help? I have a fairly complete record of Amy's family and siblings. She was my grandfather's sister. What is your connection?