Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    drimnagh

Hi Garnold and Marj.,

You just beat me to it Marj., as I have just read the postings......The site you quoted is actually mine (in need of a lot of maintenance and updating).

Welcome garnold......you will find everybody very helpful.
    Do you have any dates or ages to help narrow the possibilities?

Charlwood is a lovely spot which is unfornutely too close to the end of the Gatwick Airport runways.

The village was full of Wilkins who were mostly builders/bricklayers.......if you have the right Wilkins the Abraham and his sisters were 3rd cousins to my wife.

Hopefully you may be related.

Let me know your email address by PM and we can make contact that way.

Joe

garnold

Hi Joe
    Not sure what you mean regarding sending my email address by PM.
    Also Margaret mentioned in her message about sending a PM as well.
    You can see I have never been onto one of these sites previously.
    All I know about my Grandfather's family is that they lived in the Manor House in Charlwood when he was growing up. Not sure of his mother's and father's names. I had thought there maybe was a sister also called Muriel, but not positive. I know my Grandfather took up farming here in Western Australia when he left England as a very young man. He then married my Grandmother. They went by ship for their honeymoon back to Charlwood and stayed in the Manor House.
    My husband and I visited Charlwood a number of years ago and wandered through the church yard and found headstones with the name Wilkins on them.
    Cheers
    Gail

marj

Hi Gail

To send a private message (pm) click on drimnagh at the top left of his message, this will show
    View Profile
    Private Message click here and then write your message.
    Add Contacts

Not so sure if you have to post 3 message's before you can use this option, if this is so just reply to this message and
    then that would make up the 3 postings

Regards Marj

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12