heather60

Default BERNARD THIEMANN [CANADA]

bernard was married to my aunt[ mona wilson ]born scotland 1918 she had a brother robert and sister marie she married bernard thiemann in canada and had 2 children who would be my cousins so anyone who could help me please find my family

Famous for offering help & advice

Hello Heather and welcome!

Theimann is certainly not a common surname...do you know where they settled in Canada?

I will pm you the 4 Theimann's listed in the telephone directory for Ontario, as you may wish to drop them a letter---perhaps one of them may be a relative.

Sue

heather60

Default yhiemann

hi thankyou mona wilson married bernard thiemann and lived in vineland ontario but i have heard from someone through this thread that maybe a child settled in grimsby ontario not much to go on but thanks for your help best wishes heather

giveover

Smile death notice Thiemann

Hi Heather,

I hope the death notice and matching name and address that I sent in a pm are helpful in connecting you with your cousins and extended family.

Thanks for the message. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes
    Anne

v.wells

https://www.canada411.ca/ is a Canada wide telephone directory. The person will be listed unless they have an unlisted/private number.

heather60

thankyou i will them heather