Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Famous for offering help & advice sue2white's Avatar

The enumerator, not the transcriber was wrong on the 'Clavering' post. Sorry
    Sue
    Last edited by sue2white; 17-05-2009 at 7:56 AM. Reason: accidently copied the same message twice.

catweazle

afternoon Sue I might have a wander to Great Dunmow + see what I can find out its not that far from here. I am beginning to give up hope of finding out who this Edward Jackson is, maybe I will leave that till I find either the marriage of James Hartland born 1811 and Hannah ? born 1813 or even get Charles J H Hartlands birth cert.
    On the Wells side I have 2 possibilities for William Wells born abt 1845 married to an Eliiza. I tried the LDS and found only 2 marriages for those 2 names bt 1863-1870 one was to a Eliza Hockett june 1866 the other was to a Eliza Holman may 1866.
    l am more trying to go forward now to see if l can find living siblings as my uncle (mothers brother) is not in the best of health due age (77)+ a heart condition, showing sighns of dementia, he really wants to see if there are any other family out there as my mother has vanished off to Cornwall +is barely in touch, so although I was casually looking for family before I am now desperately trying bring things forward quicker in the hope of finding family for him.

Famous for offering help & advice sue2white's Avatar

Glad to have been of help.
    Good luck for your continued search.
    Sue

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345