Kiernan

Default Trigance/Trizance census lookup?

Hi,

Hope someone can help me out. Trigance is a VERY RARE name so this should be quick if someone has access to the 1841, 1851, & 1861 census.

I am looking for London census info from 1841 on Joseph Trigance and his first wife, Louise. Also need info on Joseph Trigance and second wife, Sarah, from 1851 London census. Finally need any info from the 1861 census on Sarah Trigance and his children. Joseph died in 1852.

Any help will be very much appreciated!!!

Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

Hi Kiernan,

The name might be very rare, but if there is no index then London is a BIG place to search, and there is nothing quick about it at all.
    (Just done a quick look at the FHS associated with London and the only indexes I can see published for 1841 are Stoke Newington and Romford.)

However a look at
    https://freebmd.rootsweb.com/
    for BMDs between 1837 and 1881 brings up a little more information about which district the family might be in for 1851 and possibly 1861.
    And a bit more information which you might not have can be found on the online 1881 census at
    www.familysearch.org
    I've also just had a look at the IGI and presume that you have seen those entries (probably submitted them yourself?)

Pam Downes