Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

And with typical BBC programming 'Tales from the green valley' is being repeated on BBC4 7.30 -8pm also on Tuesday evenings. Not sure if tonight is the second or third episode.
    Pam

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasin View Post
    In case anyone missed this series the first time round, it is being repeated this week, starting tonight at 7pm until 8pm on BBC2. The second episode is the same time on Wednesday and the third on Friday. Presumably the other three will be on the same days next week.

Thomasin
    Next week, episode 4 is on Tuesday 29th September at 7pm BBC
    Episode 5 is on Thursday 1st October 7pm BBC2
    Episode 6 (the last) is on Friday 2nd October 7pm BBC2.

And there's a Victorian Farm special to be shown over Christmas (says the Radio Times).
    Pam

v.wells

One can only hope that BBC Canada will pick it up! I would love to watch it!

HelenVSmith

Hi

Today is 23 september 2009 (is there any way of knowing when a message is posted?) and this show is being repeated on Foxtel on channel 619 in October.

Regards
    Helen

spison

Quote Originally Posted by Lesley Robertson View Post
    I had the overwhelming urge to go and smile at my washing machine this evening! Lesley
    And electricity!

Quote Originally Posted by HelenVSmith View Post
    Today is 23 september 2009 (is there any way of knowing when a message is posted?) and this show is being repeated on Foxtel on channel 619 in October. Helen
    Thanks! (Pity I don't have Foxtel.) There is a date in the top LHS of each post. I often don't look at them and sometimes get a shock about when things were posted. Is this what you mean?

Jane

Geoffers

Quote Originally Posted by HelenVSmith
    Today is 23 september 2009 (is there any way of knowing when a message is posted?)
    Each message on the forum includes the tme and date posted - look just above the name of the forum member. In this case, just above my name, you'll see [today/yersterday/23rd Spetember 2009 depending on when someone looks at it] and 9.08am.

BBC2 are currently showing another programme based at the Acton Scott farm where 'The Victorian Farm' was filmed.
    It's a sort-of competition where each day two families (mum, dad, and two children) are given tasks to complete. Today the dads had to scythe hay, the mums had to make brooms, and the children had to make vegetable soup. It also showed the children carding wool, and the mums learning to spin it, ready for the 'weekly challenge' on Friday.
    It's a bit dumbed-down, as we are subjected to the inevitable recaps every five minutes, but you do learn little snippets about every-day life. In the kitchen today when the girls were making soup was Eve Goodman (daughter of Ruth), who appeared a couple of times in the Victorian Farm programme.
    The programme, called Escape in Time, is on BBC2, at 4.30 - 5.15pm, Monday - Friday, though there's a break next Thursday and Friday (15th and 16th July) when the British Open golf tournament is on. Twenty programmes in total in the series which began two days ago on Monday 5th July.

Ruth Goodman meanwhile is also back on BBC in the 'Victorian Pharmacy'.
    Starts Thursday 15th July, 9pm for one hour, and there's four programmes in total.
    Pam

busyglen

I just caught the end of it today, as I hadn't realised it was on! Very interesting though. I love these type of programmes.

Glenys

salcat

Quote Originally Posted by busyglen View Post
    I just caught the end of it today, as I hadn't realised it was on!

Glenys
    Don't forget you can watch again on Iplayer! I'll have to

Sally

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12