Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: London Property

Aragina

Default Thanks

Thank you Judy and Kieth for the extra information. I have just ordered a book from CD archives which may answer a few questions, but will follow you lead Judy and when I have an address or 2 Kieth I will contact you again. After all you did offer :-)

Regards

jenny

Jenny William Taylor was my grandmothers, great granddad I believe. I have a lot of matching information. Her granddad was Herbert Taylor.

Welcome to the Brit-Gen forums NMathisTaylor81
    Aragina hasn't been on BG since 2009 so them receiving notification of your post is reliant on them having the same email address as they were using back then.
    Another more direct way of trying to make contact is by sending a private message (pm) To do this click on their user name and from the dropdown menu choose 'private message.' However this also depends on them having the same email address.
    Good luck
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Thank you, I did see and did wonder. I was lead to believe my family ended with my dad. But have since learned not. A bit late now it seems, for anyone that knew the most.

Aragina

Hi, Herbert was my Great grandfather, I come through his son Williams line.

I come through his brother Harry's.

Aragina

Is that the brother Harry AL Taylor, who lived in Caversham Avenue, Sutton, but somehow ended up
    in Southend on sea?

I don't know about the address Carersham. But my dad Harry's grandson still lives in Southend on Sea. My grandmother Violet was one of Harry's daughters and she lived in Southend on Sea until she passed. I was born in Southend on Sea.

Aragina

Well we know he lived in Caversham Avenue until 1949 then moved to Southend on Sea, My father Anthony (Son of William) told me briefly about him. Married Janet I Nichols in Wandsworth in 1917. The only thing I cannot remember is if he was a Builder or a Butcher.

My dad always said Butcher an my dad was butcher when he left school, so would say a safe bet. Would love to add missing peices to my tree if your don't mind sharing ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast