kerrie

Default Medbourne Parish Registers - Driver

I was wondering if there was anyone with access to Medborune Parish registers that could do a look up for me. I am looking for the birth of Annie Turner Driver born around 1874 in Medbourne. I would be very greatful to know who her parents were she was married in 1897 in Great Bowden but no fathers name was mentioned and on the 1881 census she appears with her grandparents John and Hannah Driver. Any and all information is more than greatly appreciated. thank you all for your time.

Famous for offering help & advice michaelpipe's Avatar

Probably easiest to order the birth cert GRO registration Mar Qtr 1874 reg dist Uppingham Vol 7a Page 321, Annie Turner Driver.

kerrie

thanks for taking the time to reply to me. I would prefer the parish registers as she is not directly related to me. But I have manged to contact someone who might be able to help. Thanks again

leicparreg

Kerrie

I have indexed this register and have available to purchase on the Parish Chest on this site. You can also look us up on the web at Leicestershire.webs.com.

Cheers
    Jen
    Last edited by Jan1954; 28-03-2011 at 5:46 AM. Reason: Commercial url edited - please read the AUP

kerrie

Thank you!

Regards

Kerrie