Eise

Default Released POWs sent to recuperate

My father in law was one of those from Japan who worked on the Burma railway during his time as POW. He was also one of those who were taken to Canada to recuperate, we have a photograph he was sent on his return to Hull from the family he lived with in 1945/6.
    I would love to find the relatives of this family. There are two young shildren in the picture who could be alive today. Eise

Quote Originally Posted by Eise View Post
    My father in law was one of those from Japan who worked on the Burma railway during his time as POW. He was also one of those who were taken to Canada to recuperate, we have a photograph he was sent on his return to Hull from the family he lived with in 1945/6.
    I would love to find the relatives of this family. There are two young shildren in the picture who could be alive today. Eise

As always, please remember that information relating to potentially alive people must be sent by PM, and not posted on the forum.

If you know where in Canada it was, why not try andinterest the local paper in a human interest story?
    Lesley

Eise

Default Late father in law

Sorry but i forgot to say he was my late father in law. I will try to keep this rule as it should be kept.