Thread: RAND

Loves to help with queries

Post RAND

Hello I am looking for the Rands of Essex possibly Horden on the Hill. John Rand could have been born there in 1668 to Richard Rand & Ann . am also looking for the marriage of Richard and Ann about 1660. possibly Essex. can any one help. thank you.

R A KING

Quote Originally Posted by susyswan View Post
    Hello I am looking for the Rands of Essex possibly Horden on the Hill. John Rand could have been born there in 1668 to Richard Rand & Ann . am also looking for the marriage of Richard and Ann about 1660. possibly Essex. can any one help. thank you.
    Hello I am also researching Rands in Essex -my family are mainly from Coggeshall which isn't that close to Horndon on the Hill - I had made a note of Essex Marriage Licences for Rand 1665-1851 when I went to the Society of Genealogists years ago
    I have a Richard Rand marrying Ann Gutteridge reference D/all 1795 32591 (I have written where they married possibly it is Coggeshall.
    I also looked on The Genealogist online (which i subscribe to) nothing listed there.

Rosemary

Default Rand Essex.

Thank you for your reply . i have found the birth of john rand in Marks Tey in 1666 father Richard mother Ann they also had children Aquilla 1664 Lydia 1668 all Marks Tey. Richard was born in Little Yeldham Essex. to Barnaby & Elizabeth Rand have you come across these people. best regards Sue.

R A KING

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by susyswan View Post
    Thank you for your reply . i have found the birth of john rand in Marks Tey in 1666 father Richard mother Ann they also had children Aquilla 1664 Lydia 1668 all Marks Tey. Richard was born in Little Yeldham Essex. to Barnaby & Elizabeth Rand have you come across these people. best regards Sue.
    I checked through my notes - sorry I do not have any further information but I will keep an eye out for you

R A KING

Default rand

Quote Originally Posted by R A KING View Post
    I checked through my notes - sorry I do not have any further information but I will keep an eye out for you
    Just found this on Essex Records office SEAX
    Essex Record Office
    Level: Category Archdeaconry records
    Level: Fonds ARCHDEACONRY OF MIDDLESEX (ESSEX AND HERTFORDSHIRE JURISDICTION)
    Level: Sub-Fonds WILLS
    Level: File Wills
    Level: Item Will of Barnabas RAND, senior of Ashen, Yeoman

Level:
    Item
    Reference Code D/AMW 6/64
    Dates of Creation 5 October 1661
    Title [Will of Barnabas RAND, senior of Ashen, Yeoman]
    Date From 1661
    Date To 1661

Default Rand Essex.

Thank you . if you come across any more Rands will you pass them on to me . best regards sue.

Hugh Thompson

Default Rand

Hi Sue,I found two Rands in the Parish register of Ongar Essex.they may be of some help in the future.
    Regards Hugh.

Richard,sonne of Thomas Rand,was bapt.19th November,1564.
    Edmond Chadweek & Isabel Rand were married,21 Dec.1561.

kinshar

Smile

Hi

Found this website whichmaybe of interest to you

https://www.kittybrewster.com/ancestry/rand1.htm

Regards
    Kinshar

Thumbs up rand

Thank you i will take a look. best regards sue.