MickyMutt

Question William Mutton b1730 Mary Parsons b1736

William and Mary are most likely to have come from Stoke Climsland, Cornwall. Their son John who was born in 1760 married Ann Veal, daughter of Joseph Veal and Elizabeth Mutton, at Stoke Climsland in 1791. ELizabeth's lineage can be traced back to John Mutton (1515-1576) of St Neot but I have no idea of William Mutton's line. Does anyone know anything of William Mutton married to Mary Parsons?? If I had to guess I would say that William was related to Elizabeth but thats about the strength of it.

cheers

Mick

Brick wall demolition expert! ChristineR's Avatar

IGI extracted record
    M023181
    WILLIAM MUTTON
    Spouse: MARY PARSONS Family
    Marriage: 29 JUN 1759 Saint Clether, Cornwall, England

I have that their son Richard's daughter Ann married James Mutton, son of John and Ann Veal.

edit: sorry, forgot to say I have never heard of anything further back for them.

ChristineR

MickyMutt

Default William Mutton/Mary Parsons

Thanks Christine, Looks like there are some similarities and some differences in what we both have so it will mean a little more digging to work that out. The tree records that I had on John, Ann et al, came from another researcher on "GenesR" so I might get back to her as well and dig a little deeper. Of course what I would really like is to work out who William's father was and so on. Thanks again

Michael

Gary.

Hi. My wife Jill is a descendant of William Mutton & Mary Parsons. Please contact me at Grec AT bigpond DOT com

Regards,

Gary.
    Last edited by notanotherminer; 29-03-2011 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Disguised email address to prevent spammers

Fiona67

Ok..... stab in the dark here :-)
    Assuming there is a connection between William Mutton & Elizabeth originally from St Neot, the OPC has William Mutton Chr 30 March 1731 St Neot F. James Mutton M. Mary. I know it's a long shot but it could be him

Also on OPC is James Mutton m Mary Wilcox 1729 Helland. The groom was from Cardinham
    James & Mary also appear to have had a son John Mutton Chr 24 March 1733 Cardinham

Hope this helps

Regards
    Fiona
    Last edited by Fiona67; 12-04-2011 at 1:40 PM. Reason: More info

garyperrin67

hello im new to this site,william mutton and mary parsons are my ggggg grandparents..could anyone give me some infore and i will let you know how im conected and where i live etc etc

Gary.

Default Parsons/Mutton

Hi Gary.

My wife is a descendant of the above. My email is Grec AT bigpond DOTcom

Cheers,

Gary
    Australia.
    Last edited by christanel; 19-08-2013 at 3:58 AM. Reason: email disguised to deter spam