Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    A fountain of knowledge

Too slow.....
    BENZONI, Frances Ellenor Sophia (sp as per fishe) bi2175 Sept Q 1875 Wellington.

Also...
    BURIED
    BENZONI, Amelia, 1925 Karori Cemetery, Wellington
    CV (Peter) 1935 Andersons Bay, Dunedin
    Charles Thomas, 1914 Karori Cemetery, Wellington
    Ella Agnes May, 1954 Karori Cemetery, Wellington
    Frances Eleanor Sophia, 1969 Karori Cemetery, Wellington
    HMO Pte, 1945 Karori Cemetery, Wellington
    Louis Alexander 1965 Waikumete Cemetery, Auckland

Karori cemetery https://www.wellington.govt.nz/servic...rch/search.php

Tederator

Quote Originally Posted by Chisel View Post
    Too slow.....
    BENZONI, Frances Ellenor Sophia (sp as per fishe) bi2175 Sept Q 1875 Wellington.

Thank you for that info Chisel, very interesting, Frances brother Charles Matravers Benzoni was also born in 1875 so I wonder if they were twins, I searched in the NZBDM on line and no record came up for Frances, I have not got a certificate for Charles yet but it will be interesting to find out if he was born in the Sept Q for 1875, would be if he is Frances twin.
    My apologies for not replying sooner but I have been setting up a new computer system.

All the best

Ted.

A fountain of knowledge

Unlikely as I would have noticed both names together. I'll re-check the childrens birth dates this weekend.

FYI The on-line index has been transcribed by people in another country (so I'm told) (cheapest cost) and that there are errors in it.

The fische's are more likely to be correct.

Tederator

Thank you Chisel, if the index was done in another country they have missed one child. Is it possible to purchase fische? if so where would they be obtainable? The NZ Benzoni Family is intriguing me as the record shows that Charles and Louis had different Mothers, same Father, or is that another error by an overseas country.

Ted.
    Last edited by Tederator; 08-01-2010 at 3:30 AM. Reason: added 'same Father'

A fountain of knowledge

Search for NZSG they have, and I recommend the Burial Finder & Marriages 1836-1956 cd. I believe the fische are very expensive, however they will be able to advise you.

The NZSG Marriages cd has only 1 marriage recorded for Charles Thos Benzoni to Amelia King 1874.

The NZSG Birth Index Fische have nil Benzoni births between 1870-1874 & 1880-1884.
    1879 Benzoni, Louis Alexander bi3500
    1878 Benzoni, Henry Moule Ormond bi2317
    1877 None
    1876 Benzoni, Frances Ellenor Sophie bi2175
    1875 Benzoni, Charles Maltravers bi1218 (spelt different online bdm)

Sorry I forgot to check the district (will do another day).

Frances may not show in the online BDM if they have mis-spelt Benzoni!!
    Only way to tell who the parent is is to buy the certificate - the later birth index records the mothers name.

Tederator

Thanks for that Chisel, that solves the matter of Charles and Frances being twins, quite close together those births though, up to now I always thought of Frances being the youngest. Not so it seems.

Ted

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234