Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Anthony Huggins

Question Hartismere District Suffolk

Looking for links to complete family tree interested in the following names ----
    BAILEY, BANHAM, BARBER, BULLOCK, COLLINS, FRANCIS, GARNHAM, HOLLAND, HUBBARD, HUGGINS, KERRIDGE, KERRY,
    LUMMAS, MEARS, MEERS, PEAKE, STERRY, STRUTT, WARREN, WILBY, YOUNGS.

Peter Stephen Skelton

Default William Strutt (WS)

WS born on 3/12/1812 and baptised 28/11/1813; married Mary Hymand on 14/11/1831 and is one of my Great x4 grandfathers. email if further detail available or needed,

Steve Garnham

My lot (Garnham) moved around a lot between Norfolk & Suffolk anf then onto Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire etc Is there any particular Garnham(s) you are looking for? Very happy to help if I can. Also, if you have information on your particular branch of the family, I would be delighted to hear frrom you.

Regards

Steve Garnham

Billie O'Brien

Default A John Barber came to Australia in 1815.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Huggins
    Looking for links to complete family tree interested in the following names ----
    BAILEY, BANHAM, BARBER, BULLOCK, COLLINS, FRANCIS, GARNHAM, HOLLAND, HUBBARD, HUGGINS, KERRIDGE, KERRY,
    John Barber came to Australia as a convict in 1815 and married Jane Dwyer in 1821. I am not sure where in Suffolk he came from. Am attempting to get his birth date so I can order his b/certificate. Would this be in your lot?
    Billie.

KAYDEE

I am also looking into Collins Families in Suffolk.....do you have any more details?

Kelomungus

Default Barber Suffolk

Ames Barber b 1849 in Bury. He had a Large family inculding sons Soloman, Dalpier and Neptune. I believe they were all Gypsies and Hawkers by trade.

They all lived in the Weybred (Weybread) area. The parish of Combs. Some members of the family were born in Middleton, Kessingland and Mildenhall.

Default Garnham

I have some Garnham's in my husbands family that came from Great Yarmouth Norfolk. Do you have names of your relatives. We have Lillian, Charles, Margaret, William, Philip, Patricia. Patricia married a Roland Collins.
    Look forward to your reply.
    Patricia

Kelomungus

Default Barbers

I now have Information about my Granddads Family.

Horace James Barber was born in 1922 to Elizabeth Rose , nee Keeley and Solomon Barber.
    They also had Joe Solomon Barber b 1912, later changed his name to keeley, or perhaps always was a Keeley.
    Olive Barber who later married Isaac Rumsby.
    Solomon and Elizabeth married in 1916.

They were all of the Wingfield area, and there were perhaps more children.

Thanks,
    Kelly

Ffortune

Hi Anthony
    I am also researching Kerridge
    I have Sarah Kerridge m Robert Fevrier 1718 Brundish
    she is possibly the d of John & Mary Kerridge from Emsett.
    regards Ffortune

Dennington

Default Lummus, Collins, Kerry & Kerridge families

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Huggins View Post
    I have links with Lummus & Collins families of Mickfield, Mendlesham, Cotton, Stoke Ash, and Wickham Skeith
    Kerry of Thorndon & Brundish
    Kerridge of Dennington & Framlingham

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast