roy bradshaw

Question Where did Philip come from?

BRADSHAW. I am trying to discover anything about the Bradshaw family who farmed in the Bulwick/ Harringworth area of Northamptonshire. I can get my tree back to Philip Bradshaw who married Elizabeth Slater (Sclater) in 1725 at Blatherwick (Blatherwyke) next to Bulwick. Any help appreciated.

roy bradshaw

Angry Help with John DIXON

Born 1815 in Corby Northants John cannot be found on registers only found on census as Jno Dixon. Can anyone help me to discover his ancestry?

roy bradshaw

help !!!

Loves to help with queries

Default Help tracing William Richards b.abt1788 (and links to his parents)

Sorry, I meant to have created a New Thread but instead I started posting a reply. I sent the response before I realised. I've edited this so not to confuse.

gspringate

Quote Originally Posted by roy bradshaw View Post
    BRADSHAW. I am trying to discover anything about the Bradshaw family who farmed in the Bulwick/ Harringworth area of Northamptonshire. I can get my tree back to Philip Bradshaw who married Elizabeth Slater (Sclater) in 1725 at Blatherwick (Blatherwyke) next to Bulwick. Any help appreciated.
    Hi,

I have a Philip Bradshaw marrying an Ann Jilson in Harringworth May 28 1752. I have wondered if this Philip came from Blatherwyke but have not found the record. I am thinking perhaps then that your Philip m 1725 is the father of my Philip?