Hi everyone I need some large gaps filling in the above family branch.My G/G/Grandfather William Henry Harris,originally we think from Cornwall,settled to raise a family in Galway 1850/s to late 1800/s.he was a Coastguard at Bunowen station other possible places of residence Spiddal,Clifden and Ballyconneely.Wifes name Mary? He had Laura Alberta Jane who married Timothy McNiffe in Clifden 1880 (she was born 1864c)her siblings were Elizabeth Jane 1862, Mary1861, John 1865 and Emily Florence1867.Timothy and Laura McNiffe were my G/Grandparents.Timothy McNiffe and his brother James were Scripture Readers (as was their father Michael McNiffe)at the Irish Church Mission and Timothy and brother Stenson,who was deaf and dumb,were boot makers and worked in a small house at Ballyconneely near the Marconi Radio Station.Phillip Mcniffe emigrated to USA approx1874 and I would love to know more about him as well.I still have a lot of relatives in Galway but so many memories and facts are now being lost in the mists of time so would love to hear from anyone who knows of these family's ElizaJ.