Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    sadie e pegnato

Default Bradfords

I too am looking for Bradfords, the last one that I have is Anne Bradford brn 1852, d/oWilliam,1827, s/o Thomas,1796. Anne married my gr grandfather John Sutton and they lived in Sibson. I ran across a David Bradford in Hinckley and it seems as if that Bradford family have stayed in that area but are playing cat and mouse.Would love to find Brdford or Sutton cousins, Sadie E Pegnato

Ed Bradford

Hey Sadie,
    It's good to hear from another Bradford researcher. I've compiled my information on my Bradford line into a book and posted it on my web site. Also posted there is the works of other Bradford researchers. The link to it is as follows:

https://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb....m/~edbradford/

Have a look to see if you link up anywhere.
    .............Ed

Famous for offering help & advice

Hi

I am also researching the surname BRADFORD in London.

James Bradford born 1792 in Effingham in Surrey and his sister Sarah born c1791 in Effingham. They died in London in 1846 and 1851. Their spouses were George Coombs and Amey Coleman/Louisa Kimber.

Ed Bradford

Benny1982, I don't seem to connect into your Bradford line. You might have a look at the other researcher's lines on my web site (see my previous post). If you'd like me to include your line as well, please let me know. You can reach me through my web site.

Thedragon, thanks much for the link. I took a quick glance and found that it may prove promising. I'll take a better look in a couple days. Right now I'm up to my ears trying to get a business going.

................Ed

R A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Bradford View Post
    Okay, I give up! What is the BIVRI? I've probably been using it but don't know it by that acronym.
    ..............Ed
    I was just about to ask the same thing - I am glad I am not the only one who does knwo what all these abbreviations are

Ed Bradford

R A King
    Mutley explains BIVRI in message #10 of this thread as "British Isles Vital Records Index is a set of 16 CD's. The BIVRI, like the IGI, has been compiled by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and contains over 12 million entries."
    .............Ed

Famous for offering help & advice

Hi Ed

I also have Bradford ancestors in Essex, and before that Cambridgeshire. Matthew Bradford born in Southchurch, Essex in 1801 and his father Matthew born c1765. I believe that he was from Cambridgeshire as there are loads of Matthew Bradfords in the Cambridge area and in the 1841 census, he said he was not born in Essex.

I believe that Matthew Bradford born 1765 in Westley Waterless in Cambridgeshire is probably mine as I cannot find a burial for him or a marriage in that village or surrounding area.

Ben

Ed Bradford

Ben,

Thanks for the reply. I'm not real sure but I don't think that I connect into your line. The only Matthew that I'm aware of in my line is my brother's son. There are other Bradford researchers out there of whom you may connect. I've posted some of their work on my web site. You might take a look. See my post (#12) on this thread for the URL.

.............Ed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12