CConnor

Default Turner Birth Certificate

Birth Certificate for Harriet Turner born 16-4-1868 Daughter of William Turner (Blacksmith) of Bromley and Harriet Turner (formerly Elliott)

TRIER

Default Re Turner

Hello are you researching Turner in the East London Area?. I am and I am having the Devils own job, with there being so many. How are you getting on?.
    Regards

CConnor

Default Turners

Not at all well, I really could be looking for mine anywhere between Dartford and West Norwood!
    But i am suffering from a lack of information on the family in the first place. I only know the fathers name William supposed to be a carpenter and two of the daughters Harriet obviously (but sadly this certificate was the wrong Harriet) and Martha and a vague idea of location and date of birth from the census. London I have discovered is one you need to persevere with!

TRIER

Default Turners.

Murder.
    Hi, I just had a quick look, I can see nothing I can hang my hat on. I have made a note of your people and will keep an eye out for them as I try to find mine.
    Regards

CConnor

Thanks thats really kind of you.

cheryljones

Hi Trier, I too am searching for Turners. Desperately trying to find John William Turner known as Jack. He is my maternal grandfather. My dad was born in 1934 in Toxteth Park Liverpool. All I know is Jack was a Tympanist and had something to do with boxing and the Liverpool Police Force.
    Any pennies drop.

Regards Cheryl

TRIER

Hello Cheryl, sadly, there is no Liverpool connection. This family are Northants and London only.

Good luck with your search.

Regards
    TRIER

cheryljones

Default John William Turner

Thanks Trier, don''t have any idea where JW Turner was born. Know that my dad was born liverpool to him and Gladys Jones nee Cox.
    Don''t have any idea how to find him. All I have is my dads Birth Certificate and a his faded memory. No one left to ask either.

Thanks anyway
    Cheryl

TRIER

Hi Cheryl, sadly that is all too early for my records

Regards
    Trier