Scared of spiders but fond of frogs!

Question A look-up request

I shall be eternally grateful, if some kind person would look for an address for me. All being well, unless the person has moved home, I do have the name of the road and area, but not the number.

If anybody is able to help me, I'll send you a private message with the name and details.

My reason for trying to find out, is very important to me, if you wish, please see this thread:

https://www.british-genealogy.com/for...t=21271&page=2
    Good luck with your research everybody!

Through my IT work, I have access to the BT phone book (whole of UK) - this might list the person you are looking for?

Willing to take a peek.

SBSFamilyhistory

Wink

the other way is to log onto 192.com provided they are not ex-directory limited inofrmation will show for free.

Thank you both for your replies.

First of all, his telephone number is ex-directory and I did have a look at 192.com. this morning. The only problem is, there are a couple of listings, for the area of Nottingham where he lives, but to find the actual address for the listings, you have to pay.

I was trying to save my daughter knocking on every door in the road, trying to find the right number.

Quote Originally Posted by Diane Grant-Salmon View Post
    I was trying to save my daughter knocking on every door in the road, trying to find the right number.
    Not necessary now, ........ thanks to Brenig, who doesn't seem to be around anymore.

SBSFamilyhistory

The reason you would have to pay on 192.com is because he is ex directory. anyone listed should show.