Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bristolloggerheads

Default Pipe Passage

I now have a photo of the entrance to Pipe Passage dated January 1899.

Peter

janbennett

Smile Fairford Plate [Pipes Passage]

Peter
    Would love to have copy if you are willing to forward to my. My email address is myancestry (at) btinternet dot com
    Best Wishes
    Jan
    Last edited by Jan1954; 04-05-2008 at 8:07 PM. Reason: Email edited so the spammers don't get you!

bristolloggerheads

Default Pipe Passage

On it's way!

neddieseagoon

Hi all,

Interesting thread. My ancestors apparantly lived on Pipe Passage (Thomas Lloyd) at a similar time (1881-1891 census). Thomas worked at the lead works as a labourer, so perhaps some of the people we are discussing were neighbours, and maybe worked together? I have been looking at old os maps of the area from 1880 to modern, which is interesting (sadly all but entirely redeveloped). I would really like a copy of that photo of pipe passage or any other info, if you are willing. My email is chrislloyd2 at yahoo co uk.

All the best,
    Chris

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

I realise this thread concerning Pipe Passage is from 15 years ago but I am researching ancestors Griffiths who were at 4 Pipe Passage around 1868- 1881 approx. I'd love a copy of the photo for my records. I have been recently and photographed the modern version. Any other relevant history would be welcome. In 1881 William Griffiths Snr is a tailor and William Jnr is a bricklayer. My husband's grandmother was baptised at Holy Trinity church in 1869. Thanks
    Irene (irenespawton@yahoodotcodotuk)
    Last edited by christanel; 23-03-2023 at 7:26 PM. Reason: email address disguised to deter spam

Welcome to the British-Genealogy forums Irene
    Unfortunately because this thread is so old all the posters are no longer members of Brit-gen. This is indicated by the word 'Guest" under their user names and means we do not hold any contact information for them.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12