Marlene Kavanagh

Default Simmers Family - Ramsgate

Hello,

I'm researching George and Mary Simmers of Ramsgate Kent. George was a Clergyman and Schoolmaster of "Aberdeen House" in Ramsgate. Ch: Annie Mary,George William,Barbara Jeannie,Robert Beevors,Isabel and Eustace Melvin.
    Would like to contact descendants and anyone who may have knowledge of what became of Eustace Simmers.

Thank you,

Marlene

Davran

Hi Marlene

Can't help with the ancestors, I'm afraid, but you may like to know that Aberdeen House still exists as the local Registry Office and home of the Educational Welfare Service.

David Simmers

I was browsing the internet and by chance saw that in 2007 you were seeking information about Eustace Simmers, born in Ramsgate. Do you still want it?

I have been to the trouble of joining Brit-Gen; but it could be simpler to email me direct at dsimmers AT paradise DOT net DOT nz

David Simmers
    Last edited by Jan1954; 10-04-2012 at 9:40 AM. Reason: Email address edited in the continuing war against spammers

sueannbowen

Quote Originally Posted by David Simmers View Post
    I have been to the trouble of joining Brit-Gen; but it could be simpler to email me
    David Simmers
    Hi David you need to change your email address on your original message or be spammed to death. By the way, joining Brit gen is usually a marvellous thing, so many helpful people just waiting. We don't reckon it is a trouble to join if you are stuck this is the best place to be.