HiFly

Default 1841/1851 Lookup - Lambeth

Looking for houshold/siblings of Joseph VALLIS b 1838 and bapt in Renfrew Road Workhouse, Lambeth. Mother Mary Ann Vallis according to IGI.

Thanks - HiFly

Jane M

I've looked on the 1841, 1851 & 1861 census for Joseph & mary Ann with no luck. Only a family in Wandsworth by the name of Vallis.

I found Joseph's birth registration on FreeBMD Sep. quarter 1838, Lambeth (4 261) If you have anymore details of Joseph or Mary Ann it might help to track them down in the census.

jane

HiFly

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Jane M
    I found Joseph's birth registration on FreeBMD Sep. quarter 1838, Lambeth (4 261) If you have anymore details of Joseph or Mary Ann it might help to track them down in the census.
    jane
    Thanks Jane for trying - sorry I don't have any more info at this stage...so I'm going to have to dig around more - I have a rellie who seems to move between Shrewton, Wilts & Streatham/Clapham at different census dates/birth of children - as he was a Head Carter @ for a family with a big house - and I assume they had London residence - I was trying to establish if Mary Ann and Joseph in any way connected to my rellie - as there is also a Mary Ann in their family but dates definitely don't match up - any which way.

HiFly