PDA

View Full Version : KathyUSA

KLaQueyUSA
04-09-2008, 9:44 PM
Hi, my name is Kathy Vaughan LaQuey. I am new to BG-forums. I have been researching for about 20 yrs. I have not been able to find my Vaughan ancestor until recently. Ancestry now has so many research records available , and I was able to locate my ancestor in the 1600's in the USA. Now I need to confirm what was only speculation. I would love to come to England and do the research myself and hope that will be possible in the near future. In the mean time maybe someone over there can help me.
Kathy Vaughan LaQuey
USA

Geoffers
04-09-2008, 9:46 PM
Hello and welcome to the B-G forums. There are loads of threads with useful information which are well worth a browse. Make yourself a cuppa first and get comfy.

When you feel ready, find a relevant forum and post your enquries.

If you get stuck, please ask

Jan1954
04-09-2008, 9:48 PM
Hello Kathy and welcome to Brit-gen |wave|

Well, there is a great deal of information within this forum, so make yourself comfy, have a good old rootle round the boards and post your questions on the appropriate ones. Maybe we will be able to bring a little bit of England to you.

Enjoy yourself!

KLaQueyUSA
04-09-2008, 10:07 PM
Thank you, I hope I can find the info I am looking for. A little England here in Texas would be welcomed.
Kathy